As an accomplished and experienced builder, Serge Panayi created ‘Granny Flats Sydney’ because he recognises the importance of smart design and construction where it comes to granny flats in Australia. Unlike new house construction, granny flats need to be built with an eye on each property’s very unique features.
There are many critical choices which should be made with any granny flat project, including:
- Maximising site access for both vehicles and pedestrians
- Choice of materials and articulation to maximise privacy and separation between dwellings
- Site topography, slope of land and existing landscaping features
- Careful siting and building orientation to maximise solar access.
- Existing ancillary structures such as Garages, Carports, Patios and Retaining Walls
- The existing tenants or occupants to ensure minimal disruption during construction
- Neighbouring structures including aspects of overshadowing and overlooking
- Smart internal designs for small spaces with smart storage and other design features
These are just some of the considerations which we focus on. We thoroughly enjoy every aspect of designing, approving and building new granny flats for our valued Sydney clients. It is our smart approach to building coupled with our experience and knowledge which differentiates Granny Flats Sydney from any other granny flat builder